CONCLUDING SYMPOSIUM OF THE CONTROL-T CONSORTIUM
CONTROL-T CONFERENCE 2019
September 20-21, 2019
University Hospital Essen, Germany
VenueLehr- und Lernzentrum der
Call for AbstractsYou are welcome to submit an abstract for poster presentation or a short talk. Please indicate whether you submit the abstract only for poster presentation, only for a short talk, or if both is acceptable for you. The extended deadline for registration and abstract submission is August 23, 2019.
The Consortium for TCR-mediated Regulation and Oncogenesis in Lymphomas of T cells (CONTROL-T) cordially invites you to join us at the "International Symposium on T cells and T-cell lymphomas" on September 20-21, 2019, in Essen (Germany). This summit will bring together leading experts from the fields of pathology, genomics, imaging, modeling, cell signaling, cellular immunology, medical oncology, and experimental cell therapy dealing with normal T-cell biology and T-cell lymphomas.
CONTROL-T is a German Research Foundation (DFG FOR1961) supported consortium around the pathobiology and aberrant immunology of mature T-cell lymphomas. The panel of speakers consists of invited world-renowned experts and members of CONTROL-T. It is also planned to have selected short talks from submitted abstracts.
The meeting will take place at the clinical campus of the University Hospital Essen. We would be happy if you could join us at this symposium. It is an exciting chance for exchange on the latest insights into the complex T-cell immunology and the biology and therapy of T-cell malignancies.
Hoping to see you in Essen,
- T-cell differentiation and function
- Imaging and migration of immune cells
- Modeling of T-cell homeostasis and immune reactions
- T-cell lymphoma pathogenesis
- Preclinical models and therapy of T-cell tumors
- Emanuel Bachy, Lyon, F
- Matthias Gunzer, Essen, D
- Thomas Höfer, Heidelberg, D
- Jan Kisielow, Zürich, CH
- Raphael Koch, Göttingen, D
- Bruno Lucas, Paris, F
- Paul Maciocia, London, GB
- Olaf Merkel, Wien, A
- Satu Mustjoki, Helsinki, S
- Matthieu Piel, Paris, F
- Stefano Pileri, Bologna, I
- Tim Sparwasser, Mainz, D
- Veronique Thomas-Vaslin, Paris, F
- Femke van Wijk, Utrecht, NL
- David Weinstock, Boston, USA
Essen, Germany, Places of Interest
- Zeche Zollverein
- Villa Hügel